Q: Can my spouse and children obtain U.S. Citizenship through the EB-5 program?

A: Yes. Children under the age of 21 and your spouse are eligible for a conditional green card and permanent residency through the initial investment. Separate investments are not required.

Q: How long does it take to receive a conditional green card?

A: To make the investment and receive your conditional green card an I-526 petition must be filed with the USCIS.

Q: Why apply for a visa through the EB-5 program?

A: The EB-5 visa program is an expedited method for obtaining a U.S. Green Card and U.S. Citizenship. Unlike many other visa programs, there is no waiting list or sponsor requirement, which allows the opportunity for investors to live freely anywhere in the US within months after the visa application is approved.

Q: How do I know if my Project is located in a Targeted Employment Area?

A:Contact California Golden Fund to determine if your Project is located in a TEA.

Q: What is a Targeted Employment Area (“TEA”)?

A: A Targeted Employment Area is defined by law as “a rural area or an area that has experienced high unemployment of at least 150 percent of the national average”.

Q: What is a Regional Center?

A: A Regional Center is a designation granted to an entity that has completed a rigorous application process with the USCIS. Regional Centers are approved by USCIS to invest EB-5 capital in selected geographic areas and industries. A Regional Center will aggregate individual EB-5 investors to make investments into USCIS approved projects.

600 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 500, Los Angeles, CA 90017